An exceptional syrup with a smooth, velvety texture
Escuminac extra rare syrup is produced in very small quantities, making it rare. Golden in colour with bright highlights, it is the lightest of our range. This pure maple syrup is produced exclusively with sap harvested during the first days of the run.
It is an exceptional syrup with a smooth, velvety texture. It is light in the mouth, featuring a subtle caramel and honeysuckle bouquet with a hint of cinnamon and a lingering flavour.
- Escuminac Extra Rare maple syrup is produced exclusively with sap harvested during the first days of the run making it rare. Golden in colour with bright highlights, it is the mildest in our range
- Unblended, single forest, estate bottled
- 100% USDA Organic, Canada Organic NO additives, NO preservatives, NO artificial flavours. An absolute unforgettable taste!
- Pure premium line: Only the best barrels are selected for this premium line. A world-class product that is our pride and joy. The best syrup you will ever taste.
- Product of Québec, Canada; Made from the sap of hundred-year-old maple trees.
- Beware of cheap imitations: imitations cannot reproduce the rich and unique taste of Authentic Canadian maple syrup, known to be the best in the world.